Quote:

Quote:

Here is my build, 505 pump gas motor with 10.75:1 compression.
Motor made 730hp @ 5700 and 730lbs torque @ 4500 rpm on Mobil 93oct pump gas

Those are nice numbers. What ET/mph and weight is the car running?

If you are running a factory cross ram intake, the Super Victor will be a big improvement and allow more rpm. [/quote

The car weighs 4070lbs and runs 10.90@122mph. Let's say I have problems with excessive wheel spin. Travis and Scott from Calverts have watched several videos this fall and give me laundry list of items to update and try. I also got some great insight from Mike at MR2 Performance, he was very helpful. It should be an interesting 2011.

Thanks for the kind words about the build. Yes, I’m running a stock type intake from A&A. The heads were hand ported but had a lot of work done to them. I knew someday I'd change the intake manifold so I wanted to be prepared for the future. The heads were image scanned then the data was imported to modeling software. My company builds proto-type and production tooling to the auto engine industry so I have access to pretty cool technologies. I then analyzed the data and wall thicknesses. I informed my 65 year old head porter about thin spots and profiles, then the hacking and grinding started. I think we did ok, no welding or sleeving was done