Quote:

I was looking for a black set for a '71 'Cuda that was supposed to have them a few years ago

If you had a car that was coded for them and you couldn't find a set, It doesn't look like it would be very hard to make a set from a pair of front seat shoulder belts. I was just looking at the pictures in the Factory Service Manual (which are the only E body rear shoulder belt pictures I've seen anywhere), and most of the parts look the same as the front shoulder belts. Both ends of the belt are the same, shoulder bolt is the same, & plastic bolt cover is the same. The spot to drill the bolt hole is marked on the backside of the factory interior panels, no special grommet like the B bodies use. Length of the Belts may need to be adjusted, which would require a good sewing machine and some attention to detail so that you match the stitching pattern. You'd also need to install a metal snap on the belt for storage. Metal snaps are readily available, and the FSM has nice pictures for reference. ECS can make the tags for the belts, but I've no idea what #'s should be on them. Maybe Dave or Dwight know? Looks like the hardest thing to make would be the Reinforcement bracket that goes under the package tray. I'm sure someone could fabricate a couple of those with some effort, and if that fabricated part wasn't an exact OE match, at least it's the part that's out of sight under the package tray. So few people have even seen one that probably no one would notice if they were looking right at it.
What do you guys think? Does this sound do-able? What #'s should be on the tag?

Tav