Hoosier thanks but I'm afraid I've shown you the "good" side ( if there is one). The car as some pretty serious cancer. Trunk floor is like 50% there. The ya-hoo I bought the car from patched over the rust holes with some sort of alumium tape, then bondo'd over it. I am fearful there is more of that in the car. The driver door jamb has a stress crack in it probably from the big block/small block suspension combo (not good). I know the inner floors need replacing and I am sure the engine bay needs work too. The metal over the wheel wells on the quarters have rust all the way around. So quarters probably need replacing as well. When I got the car it looked like a 15 footer, I knew it had some rust. I drove it a couple years as my daily driver, but time, whether, and that poor body work took a toll on the car. Then some kid T boned me in the door. It has basically been sitting for the last couple 9years. I have a stroker motor all ready for it, but think it really needs metal work first and just trying to figure out how best to get it done. On the one hand I think I am capable of doing (and learning) how to do floor plans myself, but it may just be a better idea to farm it out. Here's a couple other pics. [image]

Last edited by moparmojo; 07/07/08 01:54 PM.