Quote:

Excuse me mr. fiberASS has it ever crossed your feeble mind that some things can be re engineered and possibly IMPROVED? One either uses what is available NEW or gets stuck posts want ads on internet forums looking for 40 yr old junk because they have their heads buried in the sand.

You post like the Chrysler engineers are GODs or something , they have done some stupid things.... I, and others, are not saying the original spec is wrong or stupid but it's not the end all spec... just like engineers from the rest of the car makers and engineers in general, I know as I work fixing their messes on a daily basis.

As far as butting heads to make me look bad ... look up the word NARCISSIST ... if you can not do/say anything to make yourself look good then try to make others look bad ... you are a TEXTBOOK case.

Good night

I want to apologize to the OP and the rest of the members for mucking up this thread , I've got the proctoligist on ignore so I won't have to see anymore of his senile drivel....

ONLY a JACKazz puts someone on "ignore" ...and then follows them around like a little puppy-dog comments on everything they say

You act like a DOPE ..... and you do THAT so well !! ...

So in your opinion ... fattening up RCS is the "trick" now ? Show me ANY build-article ANYWHERE that recommends that. Fat-RSC is an "improved" and re-engineered spec? What is the RSC on say a 2010 Hemi ? ..I will bet it is closer to 009 than it is to 035 !!

Me going out-of-my-way to make you look bad ? .... it is NOT ME that instigates ANYTHING with you. I try and avoid food-fights with you ...

.....but NO MORE !

LEAVE ME ALONE ...and I will do the same to you.

To add ....you want to apologize for mucking-up a thread ? ..... WHY do that now? ... and does that go for the others that you have F-ed up ?

And WHAT DID you contribute here ....other than MUCK ? ... I quoted a FSM ...

...and what did you do ? .... just your typical BS.