i cleaned those ground contacts of grease, still nothing, I remembered I have the 73 owners manual laying around, found it and took a look at the fuse block. on my (5) 20 Amp fuses, I am getting 12.5ish on my voltmeter, my test light glows on each side of the fuse.

the (2) 3Amp fuses I don't pull a glow on the light. I guess thats normal right?

What confuses me is what it has listed for each one.

Circuit 1: Rear defogger/A/C clutch (full 12v)
(I have no defogger and I haven't the A/C hooked up yet.)

Circuit 2: A/C blow motor (full 12v)
(if thats my blower motor mounted on the firewall..it does nothing.)

Circuit 3: Radio, Back-Up Lamps, Reverse Gear Ind. Lamp, turn signals,

(I have automatic so no reverse indicator lamps.. the rest work except the MAP light, which DID work but doesn't now, my tester pulls like 0.10 at the most of the 2 way connector. it feeds the glove box which works unless you hit the map light switch, it nearly kills the glove box light while it's on.)

Circuit 4: Cigar lighter, Dome lamp, Trunk lamp, stop lamps, map lamps, glove box lamps, Ignition Lamp, Hazard flasher

( All these work except the MAP light, which DID work but doesn't now, my tester pulls like 0.10 at the most of the 2 way connector. it feeds the glove box which works unless you hit the map light switch, it nearly kills the glove box light while it's on.) and my ignition light doesn't work)

Circuit 5: Tail lamps, license plate lamp, parking lamps, instrument lamp, side marker lamp, horn, key in buzzer

these all work except instrument lamp. the horn way working, but not just clicks when I hit it...

Circuit 6: Brake warning lamp, fuel gauge, temp gauge, low oil lamp, seat belt light and buzzer

not positive on all these yet.

Circuit 7: Instrument cluster lamp, radio lamp, gear selector lamp, ash tray lamp, A/C control lamp,

(i thought tinstrument lamp was already covered in 5 but it has it listed again, it doesn't work, in fact none of these work.)

I'll do further testing, although my electrical knowledge it a bit shallow.

My YouTube Channel, "Hoosier Garage"
https://www.youtube.com/HoosierGarage