Quote:

Good ole RR ... ...

Him and his childish mud-throwing and not actually READING(and using common sense) what I and TCS actually had to say ? .... same stuff - DIFF day !

Name calling ? ... I will not go-down to his level.

But READ the direct quote off-of their site ... they mention clutches, the number of clutches and then 55%. I do not know the actual size of the TCS piston ... it could be larger ... but it is uNpossible for it to be 55% larger than the OEM-stocker. The drum itself would have to muchO larger on the OD(it could not be on the ID)it then would not fit into an OEM trans case.

EVERYONE here knows RR. He has some decent info between his ears ... but many people think that this positive aspect of him is ruined by his uNprovoked childish behavior.

Let me add ...I do think it is kind-of-interesting that he mentions NOTHING about line-pressure .... when IMO this is the most important factor ...and many other people agree.

But ole RR would rather act like a little-school-girl in a sand-box ..

As far as the piston vs. clutches , ADDING 2 clutches and steels to a 4 clutch pack will not be a 55% increase , maybe 50% , but not 55%.

The piston is larger, I've held it in my hands. Just an FYI I have 6 clutches in a 4 clutch drum with .110 clearance , dry , in the clutch pack. To use the TCS drum with the higher snap ring you might have trim the rear clutch retainer a tad to clear the snap ring , I did it in about 10 minutes in a lathe .

Last edited by JohnRR; 09/06/10 05:58 PM.