Sounds like something in the cylinder heads or rings is causing the plugs to foul. Were the plugs oily? That compression test will tell all. It is more than likely in the head/s, especially if they were just put on.

Was the cam properly broken in and is the proper oil being used with a greater amount of zinc? Maybe a lobe is worn down.

You are on the right track and learning, so hang in there.

In regards to those who are immaturely badmouthing the op, back it down a click or two. This is a harder to find problem for someone learning and sometimes things are hard to figure out, even when explained. If it hurts the motor, it can be replaced, which isnt the ideal solution, but it can be done if it is shot. Remember, this is his car and NO ONE needs to tell him to drive something else. I was once a younger Mopar enthusiast (now 23) and went through similar learning processes when I was in my teens. I have great knowledge now and can fix many Mopar related problems and build motors myself. It took time and I feel good now, but still, no one is going to put down my knowledge or my cars and have it bother me. I simply ignore that arrogance, or combat it with my knowledge. Some individuals need to realize that being rude and unaccomadating is not very neighborly in a great Mopar community such as this. Lets respect each other hear and help out, regardless of the fact that it is sometimes difficult to get the message through to some individuals with issues.

2016 Ram 1500 Crew Cab: 5.7, 65RFE, 4.56 gears with locker, Hemifever tuned, AFE intake, 87mm throttle body, JBA headers, 3" Flowmaster exhaust, split to dual 2.5" exits. 13.57 best ET so far.

Searching for new A or B Body Project!