Only a little, 'cause I knew it was only going to get hotter outside and I doubted it would pick up from there. But after a 4 year hiatus and thinking about that bumpy shutdown area...it was an instinct thing.

The main thing I've been thinking about is how solid the car felt in terms of stability...and how I totally forgot how weird it used to feel with radial tires in front until much later. It's so much easier to drive now than before it's amazing.

Quote:

The well-behaved little "Angels"!!! Rich,I think the boys had some fun,and got a couple of questions about my car answered! Good kids!

I forgot to say thank you, that means alot...they may not be mine biologically but I love 'em. The middle kid is Evan (actually a friend), the one on the far end is Alex (who likes his cars and bikes, but more of a thought process...he wants to know how things work, but doesn't want to get his hands dirty), and the biggest and youngest one is Sam who is the gearhead of the bunch. He can't leave my tools alone and always wants to help.

I fully expect to see Sam with a motor apart putting it back together, or soaked in transmission fluid from head to toe by age 19 or earlier.

We caught Sam chewing Doug's ear off, and a few other people, and I can imagine Sam fitting right in with the racers someday. With his attitude, he's already halfway there.

Last edited by ZIPPY; 06/01/10 09:26 PM.

Rich H.

Esse Quam Videri