Quote:

for me, seeing it in person, how tame it sounded, how it ran on the track, the way the car looks right now adds SOOO much to what it is.

My dad and I were VERY impressed... cant wait to see you and your family again and see it run.

Doug

Thank you It was great talking with you and your Dad. Please let the Chief know I've always watched his car over the years and have always been a fan. You and your Dad obviously understand where my car is coming from

Quote:

Rich has definitely got the MPH for 10s, but that 60-ft. ain't gonna cut it. Was it spinning, or does the combination just not launch hard?

I think a little of both, Brad. It may have spun one turn at the most, as far as I could feel, and I think that was about it. But even when it has dead hooked it has never launched all that hard. The converter is super tight and very street friendly....flash stall did not change between the old 440 and this 451 in spite of
150-170HP being added, which surprised both me and Dwayne a little....I mean, it's TIGHT!...but I'm not changing it because it drives so nice on the street, almost like a stocker. Best it has ever been is a 1.55 so if I can duplicate that, there's a 10.

Derick, I'll try that if I ever get over there during business hours, thanks man.

I have a handful of nice videos from Randy but my corporate firewalls won't let me do too much with them....will get them posted up later at home.

Rich H.

Esse Quam Videri