Quote:

Rock Valley

On a semi-related note, does anyone have a resource for the LARGE o-rings used to seal some of these pumps? I've got a 2000 Z-28 pump with integral swirl pot that I want to use in my A-body tank, and I need a thicker o-ring to seal the pump to the tank. The 2000 Z-28's used a plastic tank and the lock ring setup can't be swapped in to anything else. I pirated the top of a different GM tank to do something similar to what gdemon did, but the pump fits a little loose in the new top. I kinda don't like a little loose anything in the fuel system, so info or leads to the proper o-rings would be greatly appreciated... I'm sure the same setup could be used on the C-barge tank, with a little fab work.

Clair

The earlier F bodies (LT-1 powered, pre '98) used a steel tank, so that might be an option next time around. For the O ring, did you just try and GM dealer? Give Eric (the mod) a PM and bet he can help you out

Using the entire F body fuel tank might even be an easy way to go

I am going LS1 in my old Torana..and I have a sheet aluminum fuel tank for it (repo of the original Bathurst race, long-range style ones) and thinking I will probably go inline pump with it...just working on the engine bay side of the swap now..will get to the fuel system once I get the engine in