Wow, thankxx guys...lots of inspiration goin on here! A local machine shop is going to give me a shot here soon on a part time basis so I can still play at night and keep the dream alive. I`m a fighter and never say die so I`m not giving up I just need something to do in the mean time and will give Vegas another shot next month after I take care of some legal bs. BG, I actually talked to Eddie a couple years ago about working for him but I think we may of ended up boxing and that would not be good for eighter of us. It`s crazy to think how time flys as fast as it does and how stupid some of the decisions I made were. The age thing only applies in that phony Vegas town.....no one around here cares especially when they hear me play. I`ve turned down some serious opportunities music wise that I regret but I can`t go back so foreward it is and something good will come from it I`m sure. Thankxx again guy`s, you really made my day!

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....