Quote:

tell that to Chris Weatcraft and his neon with a 604 and 3 speed trans.he has won enough money with that car to pay for it.granted he is a top shelf racer but he has put enough power glides on the trailer to prove that wrong.The same goes for a&a transmissions daytona 572 w/727 trans.You can't hardly swing a dead chicken with out hitting one of there 1 st place plaques.My power glide don't want any thing to do with either one of those guys three speeds.Let alone Ben Cantrells 3 speed challenger he has won so much money with that car that he don't haft to eat off the dollar menu anymore.He just pulls the old hey order a pizza you pick it up and I will pay and then do the "do you have change for a hundred" Way to go Ben my Kids diden't get to go to MC donalds that week.

With all this iformation I'm getting on the 727 that is being installed in the Scamp project,I better put a big 500+++ inch motor in it to go as fast as Cantrell. So if Cantrell is running a 727 and big motor and leaving the line like a bucking bronco. Looks like the 4-link needs to be fixed .... I guess when I grow up and can run with the big boys then I get a Glide with training wheels.

5828603-P1010049.JPG (41 downloads)

Just One Man's Opinion Mopar Mafia Racing