If anyone think's The Goodmark 1/4's are ok then they are a true Hack and the type of guy that paints his car with 2 inch 1/4 lips. I have been restoring Mopars only for 20 years and also been in tool and die for 15+ years. The goodmark 1/4's are bad in these area's and they will remain this way because they don't care and they told me they do not care. They have the blind leading the blind.

1st and worst the 1/4 from door jam to inner wheel house is 3/16 to short .

2nd wheel lip end's/tapper's down to 3/8 and should be .890 (7/8) not .375 (3/8) on a 7 to 8 inch run so get the welder out and add it as if it's rusted off.

3rd - The 1/2 inch or .460 missing metal near the 1/4 window were it scalup's up and meet's the sail area. Again get the welder out b/c this give's you a hole under the end of you belt moling and should have painted surface under and 3/16 beond.

4th The slot's fot your window felts are .140 to high this is over an 1/8 inch and leaves your window felt and the stainless part of it up above the painted surface like a shark fin.

5th- get the welder out again and weld up the hole in the window to ducthman area just like the rusted panel you just took off.

It need's lot's of skilled triming however I dont mind removing metal myself but the fact that you need to leave your 1/4 on at the jam /cut and but weld to make the 1/4 longer is insain and the entire area under the 1/4 window should be used off your old 1/4 as well really more or less a must if you use the panel.This is an 70% finished stamping not anything close to oem quality as it's to short. It look's like it could have been nice if the part was finished but you can fix even a super rusty 1/4 with less work this need's welding and detail front to back and side to side .Has some other thing's I won't bother telling about in rocker area but I think it's for clone's like 318 cars. Also like I said you better leave your old 1/4 on so you can make the new one longer . Also the guy in charge of quality at goodmark said cut it up and do whatever it's a restoration part not oem and was not nice to me at all.I will never buy goodmark again and will never install any goodmark metal for anyone after all the rude thing's he said to me. Amd is not selling the 1/4's yet let's hope they are a oem quality.

Last edited by jaycuda; 05/20/08 09:23 PM.