I'd go stroker for sure for a street engine, stock stroke engines can make good power on paper and on the dyno (especially in the upper RPM ranges) but in real world street driving low RPM torque is where the fun is, strokers feel like a big blocks off idle, a joy to drive on the street. I've done allot of research on cranks recently, I agree with many of the above posts, go internally balanced, buy the best crank and rods you can afford, and use the lightest pistons you can afford (I like Scat or Callies cranks, Scat, Manley($), or Carillo($$$) rods, and Diamond pistons). Air gap intake with a good carb of choice.

Hydraulic cams are also great for street driving, same reason, zero valve adjustments, similar power, especially in the lower RPM ranges. A solid or roller cam will ultimately allow higher RPMs and more power, but on the street you'll rarely need either.

I don't see the need for you to buy EB heads if you want to make around 450HP, a good valve job and mild port work on some X or J heads will get you there with the right combo, plus iron heads make more power than aluminum all things being equal. If you want some free HP from iron heads the 308 heads are awesome, you can approach W2 numbers with them with very little work. Aluminum has it's advantages (ease of porting and easier to repair if they get hurt, etc.) but for a budget build iron heads are pretty hard to beat.