Sounds like a chevyguy building a mopar

Eagle rods are junk compared to an equivalant SCAT rod. Also for the pistons there are way better choices out there for about the same money. TRW pistons are very heavy 40 year old desighns and that cam is really going to want to turn some rpm. I would say at least 6500-7000 shift points. The SCAT rods are mede of 4340 steel instead of 5340 in the eagle, the scats also use cap screws instead of a nut and bolt like eagles and stock rods. I am not sure about the eagles but I know the SCAT rods use arp bolts and the are a lot less likely to need resizeing.

I would get a flat top piston and run the closed chamber eddy heads. That way you can take advantage of quench and not get a bunch of crevice volume. The price is about the same so why not do it better?

I do think it will make closer to 450 with good machine work though. Good cam and intake choice. Either way will make similar HP but durability will be way better and it will rev a lot quicker witch makes it feel more powerfull .

The differance in the stroker kits and what you are doing is almost none and will make you very very happy!

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!