Quote:

The SRT's I have modded all run like a bear,but had extensive engine work also.. one a Jeep and the other a Challenger I just finished..

My SRT now has an UD Pulley, CNC Ported TB / Heads / Intake, Cam, Convertor, After market Cold Air Intake, Hi flow cats and Catback, all tied into a custom tune on the Diablo. Result: a 12.13 @ 117.8 mph with a horrible 2.18 60 ft. Based a race weight of around 4450, doing the math isn't hard to see there is some major power at the wheels.

I had the Cam ground on a 115LSA so it idles almost like stock...could almost pass for stock and blame the exhaust for the added tone. Still gets between 23-24 mpg on the hwy and could easily be daily driven as neither the cam or the convertor are wild - just a slight upgrade. If I'm not planning on beating the car on the hwy, can fill up with 89 Oct and computer pulls no timing.

Had I known how good these new Hemi's were, I would have skipped the stroked 440 for the Satellite and build a stroked 6.1.

Mopar did a great job on these motors.

The only issue I have with them the way they come from the factory is there is WAY too much computer control over things. The 1st thing I'd buy if I had a new one is a Diablo and get rid of most of that.

1967 Satellite, CNC Eddy Headed 500ci Street Mauler
(Dyno'ed @ 600 HP / 650 ft-lbs)

2016 Challenger Hellcat - Holy Hell
2012 Hemi Ram Sport Crew Cab
2011 Avenger, Pentastar V-6
2007 SRT-8 Charger (Dyno'ed @ 470 RWHP)
1986 Caravelle, 318, aka "Rosco", Back Road Burner!

ALL Black...Bad Boys always wear Black!