Sorry, just got back from Carlisle.... been there for 3 days buying Hemi parts of all things (don't ask)

I have motor out of Bee for "some" changes, been waiting forever for some parts but finally have just about everything & should be going together this week. Hope to dyno next week, probably late in week... have 5 different intakes I want to try, so I have to get them all cut this week to fit.

Made some pretty significant changes to motor to put some more bottom end in it off boost & make it a lower RPM piece.

So that's where I'm at... going to dyno motor one day NA, & play with intakes etc & then put turbo plumbing on second day. Also gotta get my carb back from Pro Systems as it was all messed up right out of box from Patrick. Dunno what was wrong with it, but we could not even get it to make a dyno pull under load on a NA motor couple weeks ago, I knew it ran like crap on the car & the dyno confirmed it has issues.

Just have not had alot of time to mess with it lately but will get back on motor now that Carlisle is over.