Decklid went on today, hood went on.... some marker lights, & I pulled the tranny out tonight & shifter for some mods...

Made mistake of going to track with buddy today for 1st T&T of the year & got the "itch" again, so now feel motivated again to get car finished... The grille/bumper etc should go on tomorrow....Gotta get trans torn apart & change all sealing rings & lip seals, I seem to have an internal leak somewhere...

Paid Beaver Bob for reserved pit spot for the year, so told him now that I have paid reserved pit spot I guess I better get my junk finished up.... I gotta stop back by bodyshop tomorrow afternoon to pick up the trans, & I'll try to get couple pics with the hood on, I had'nt seen car with the cowl on it in 3 years...... forgot what it looked like.

Oh & also I will say the absolute BEST thing about a turbo car like this....... pulling tranny out is a BREEEEZE. I just did Buddies '72 Challenger 727 with TTI's last week, & it SUCKED... even though was 2nd or 3rd time I've had to pull it.... This Superbee is 1 man, 20 minute operation, everything is so easy to get to with any wrench you need... I hate having to pull it for umpteenth time, especially for car that has never driven down road or track yet, but at least it is just dead simple.