I agree to saving the original parts whenever possible,but that doesn't apply to every car. Many cars being restored now need full panels. Some cars have no floors left except the driveshaft tunnel itself. I sure would not want 4 partial floor panels put in to simply save the original driveshaft tunnel portion.
Same goes for 1/4 panels. If it is a straightforward dent or lower patch then repair is a good choice, but some of our cars have major damage or rust from the door to the rear bumper plus patched up repairs already. I agree to not disturbing the entire panel on some cars, yet some definitely need full panels. Every situation is different and it is up to the individual to decide which way to go.
I have used the 70 Coronet skins that have been available for 20 years and they just are not accurate enough or heavy enough for most guys wanting a quality job. They do make a suitable repair panel,but just are not up to the quality that most of us want nowdays.
Having used AMD full quarters,they are the answer to our prayers in the MoPar world.
We simply want AMD to make quality full 1/4 panels for 70 Coronets like they do for nearly every other MoPar.