I can tell you this,you Coronet owners will have a lot better chance of seeing them made,if someone offers up the peices to template them from,than if AMD had to go look for them,you guys will have to wait a lot longer,if ever! If some wants to step up and offer up parts,and then the rest of you 70 Coronet owners get on the phone and start inquiring about them,and I mean as many of you as possible,then you may get AMD to step up and make them. When I offered them my valance for the 70 Charger,they were not intending to make them,but with a nice part right in their hands to templte from,they jumped at the chance to make them. I cannot believe the guys,that don't use AMD full rear quarter panels,thinking their saving money,buying those $300.00 skins instead! If you have to pay a body shop to put them on,you will pay more in labor,than just buying the full quarters. After you weld a 5 foot plus seam down the side of the car,then it has to be blended,with filler,and with the stress thats put on the body,if you have a strong driveline in the car,will make this seam suseptable to cracking. I'd rather put the full quarter on,and blend it at the factory seams,and be done with it! I put a pair of Goodmark rear quarter panels on my 70 Challenger,before the AMD ones were available,and they are like tinfoil compaired to the AMD rear quarter panel I just put on my 70 Charger R/T SE. I leaned on the Goodmark Challenger rear quarter panel on the Challenger,with my palm,so I could clamp it to the outer wheelhouse,and I dented it.that would never happen with the AMD peice,its a lot thicker metal,even more thick than the originals!

70 Charger R/T SE 472 Hemi 70 Charger R/T convertible 70 Charger R/T V Code Sixpack 69 Charger R/T SE Sunroofcar 68 Charger 383 68 Charger 318 71 Charger R/T 70 Challenger convertible 71 Challenger convertible 71 Cuda 340 09 Challenger R/T Classic