You guys got the right idea,if you want to see AMD make those panels,a few things are going to have to happen. You 70 Coronet guys need to get on all the Mopar/B body forums,and post a thread just like you did here. If AMD gets 50 or 60 calls a month from different people requesting them,they will see that there is a market for these parts,and then they may step up and make them! When you guys start calling them,request that they put all you guys on a list requesting the parts,not unlike a political petition,if they see some decent numbers,I think they will step up for you! The other thing,is that someone who has some NOS/rust free originals,is going to have to offer up the parts to be templated. AMD will usually either trade the parts for other parts,borrow the part,if it can be templated,without damaging it,or buy the part outright from the person that has them. The better the parts that are offered up,the better fit they will have when produced. The better parts offered,will lower tooling costs for AMD,and will get them to make the most acurate the first time,this cuts down the wait time that is needed to test fit the parts for accuracy,thus getting the part to the market faster. It took 4 times retooling/test fitting to get the 71/72 Plymouth B body rear quarter panels to fit correctly. Retooling is costly,and time consuming. I offered my 70 Charger NOS front valence to AMD to template,and now the part is ready for release. The final thing is that you guys have to step up and buy the product,and support this vendor who has done so much for this hobby! I just ordered 3 grand worth of Charger sheetmetal yesterday!

Last edited by chargervert; 01/06/10 10:37 AM.

70 Charger R/T SE 472 Hemi 70 Charger R/T convertible 70 Charger R/T V Code Sixpack 69 Charger R/T SE Sunroofcar 68 Charger 383 68 Charger 318 71 Charger R/T 70 Challenger convertible 71 Challenger convertible 71 Cuda 340 09 Challenger R/T Classic