Quote:

My cousin got all of it for like $60 in Branson. I got my stuff that's on the car now from two different places in Joplin. So.......ya, I'm running the used calipers that I bought in Joplin. I guess roundie rounders have been welding the brackets on dirt cars for awhile now on phord 9in's.

I sure wish I could have got all of the parts for even $100. I was referred to a Jeep place in Branson that had supposedly sold the parts for cheap. Well I didnt get the parts cheap. In fact they made sure and pull the backing plate and any parking brake parts off of the brackets. Jee whizz.

I dont know why you would use the JGC brackets and dang sure cant see why you would weld them on a 9 inch for a dirt car. The cheap Afco weld on brackets are only 25 bucks and the calipers are dirt cheap, around 15 a side. At least that is what I and alot of other guys used on dirt cars with 9 inchers.

72 RR, Pump gas 440, 452s, 3800 lbs, Corked, ET Radials,. 11.33@117.72. Same car, bone stock 346s, 9.5 comp, baby solid. 12.24@110.