Quote:

Quote:

Well I will be the stick in the mud. BUt as you can see it will depend on the car. There is no magic answer. A caltrac car making 500hp with a SB will need something different thsn the saem car with a 1000hp BB. Pick a hieght and get out and run it, video is an excellent tool when tuning things like wheelie bar height.

I'll be a bigger stick in the mud then Al, and say tune the suspension, and not the wheelie bars to make the car 60' better.

Jeff

Well, I actually have a pretty good grip on the suspension and simply need the bars for protection. I was looking for some general comments for recommended wheelie bar height to help find that sweet spot a little quicker. The test and tunes around here usually only get you 3 hits.

As far as my 60'goes, I ponied up for a pair of Santhuff double adjustables for the front suspension and took and average 1.42 60' down to 1.36! THANK YOU MIKE ROTH!!!!!!

To give you guys an idea about how well the Santhuff shocks work, my front travel was about 5.25 inches before putting on the Santhuffs. The first pair of Santhuffs only gave me 2 5/8 inches of travel! However, they provided so much more weight transfer i stood the car up way to high. Started tweekin with the rebound and they controlled the car beyond my expectations!

Thank you all for your input. I'll let you all know how it goes. I have the height set at about 10" to c/l right now.

Steve