Quote:

I grew up in a mopar family so mopar is in my blood! I build model cars and listened to stories of the good old days on Woodward and Gratiot ave. As I got older I dreamed of a cuda and just being able to cruise it like back in the day. Well I got two friends who really got me interested in Drag Racing Jason Nimitz (540 Dart) and Alan Lemon (moparal) I would read their posts an think how cool it would be to race a muscle car! So I became close with both and now concider them my best friends! They have taken me under their wing and are leading me to be a racer. I have only limited experience racing a few trips at my local track and a failed attempt during the 2009 Carlisle Nationals when my car stalled at the line when I stomped on it... Im excited to see what the future hold for me and the cuda.

Don

I got tired of stepping in horse poop and having the team farting., so me and my brother Tony learned early how to hop a 1947 Oliver tractor with a inline Jimmy6.After burning the tips of my fingers off on the magneto we decided to put a staight exhaust pipe on it.Tony said no pipe was better,(one day he almost died from carbonmonxide poisioning).Next we put 2 Stromberg 90 carbs and a Fenton manifold on a 1950 Dodge coupe and we never looked back.