Spending years here in the high-desert w/not much to do created some interesting street racing late at night in the middle of nowhere. We would tweek our cars during the week then meet up at a couple of different streets and match em up and go for it. I swore my 14-sec 69 satellite w/a mild 360 was a 12 sec car and the same guys I street raced w/headed to L.A.C.R. to find out what we had. After my 1st pass I was hooked and proceeded to spend the next several years learning,spending and building motors,street racing and track testing to get to where I am today. I`ve gone from 14 seconds to high 9`s and it`s been a long EXPENSIVE but fun road.......wouldn`t trade it for anything. I have to give Cab tons of credit as he lived south of me and I would pick his brain and go to his house and bug the hell out of him to gain more knowledge so I could beat the guys around here and, IT WORKED.....Thankxx Cab.

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....