Quote:

Quote:

On extremely hard to get at busted off studs, bolts, etc. get an explosives expert to POP it out.

Good tip, I've been wondering what to do with that explosives expert I had stashed

You'd probably be very surprized how many of these guys are around. Just ask a few Vietnam or Desert Storm vets in your area they will have several names for you.

My friend owns a tool and die shop he said every once in a while he hears a pop out back and knows that they just got their guy (Vietnam Vet) to pop out a broken stud or whatever.

Now just to show you how it can work to preserve the base item. They were working on a Plastic engine block (Detroit hush hush stuff) they broke off a tap in the plastic block. No one thought of asking this guy to blow it out until he walked by and said what's up. They explained the problem he said "no problem" blew the tap out of the block not only did he not hurt the block, the threads were not damaged either.

Anyway he was so good that no one would mess with him. One day the foreman can up and said he wanted my friend to fire this guy because of some reason my buddy said no you fire him which the foreman then declinded. LOL

67 plymouth satellite 72 plymouth roadrunner