No problem guys come on over.... Plenty of work to be done, and we can always use some extra help...

On Barber Road, In Barberton Ohio near Fred Martin SuperStore. See our web site http://www.newhemiracing.com for address and phone. Between now and Christmas, we will be working 12 hour days...

We truly expect to have the fastest 09 Drag Pak and after we get our feet wet in A/SA we will drop in a 5.7 that we are building (which doesnt yet have the extra hp added to it, but will after we show what we can make one of these new hemis do... ) and run in some lower classes.

Thanks for the encouragement too guys... It has already been a long haul as we had this car on order for 14 months, planning without enough specifics and then finding out almost all of our expections were wrong. So we started once we got the car and really appreciate all of the help from Mike at MPR Racing, who built the prototypes and has the rear end and roll cage, and everything else down to a science. We are still getting the last few items into the shop, have some special parts being fabricated right now, and our custom (but legal) ECU is nearly finished and will set some of the big name ecu folks on their ear. We promised our ECU guys we wouldnt let cat out of the bag until we are running strong, but the have had my 2008 SRT8 running with the drag pack manifold and injectors for a week already. After Christmas, we will head there and fit everything onto the Drag Pak car. Still a lot to do though, and I left my son and another one of our shop guys still working there at 7:30 as I had to take an emergency shipment to UPS, but we are fininish rubbing out the paint and will start putting it back together tomorrow, but I guess I don't need to tell you that, you can read the blog..

David

Last edited by NewHemiRacing; 12/18/09 09:37 PM.