I don't mean to hijack this thread but it seems you guys have been a lot of help in this balancing issue. I'm having a similar issue. I have an old B-250 ram camper van that I'm fixing up. It had a tired 318 2bbl and A999 trans so with a long trip coming up I decided to upgrade it to a jasper reman 360 with jasper reman A999 trans. (I wanted to retain the lock-up in the A999 for extended highway driving) Being a gm guy I didn't have a clue the 318 was internally balanced and the 360, well wasn't. Needless to say it rattles your teeth, steering column, seats and whole van off idle and gets worth with rpm, in neutral or driving. I know now I have to get a 360 harmonic balancer, that's easy. But now I have a fresh A999 trans bolted up and B&m says that there #10239 flexplate wont correct it with the A999 convertor, they had nothing available to help me. I have a lot of cash invested and the 5000 mile round trip to Utah approaching quickly. Does someone make an externally balanced convertor with lock-up for the 360 that will work in this A999? Or do you know of a place I can ship this convertor to to have them set it up correctly??? I'm getting real desperate at this point and would be greatfull for any advise. I've been a Gm tech for 20 years and you can call on me anytime for help in that area, I would be glad to return the favor, thx! Shawn 973-592-2037