Quote:

The black HEMI car no longer exists.

My single 4bbl car and at least one of the '71 cars also has factory A/C!

There was no "auto pilot" & hood restriction that I'm aware of.

There was a restriction N94 - NOT/AVAILABLE on SE or with (A63) M31 due to the moulding on the rear of the hood. One of the '71s has M31, it's on the hood; the pics I've seen look legit, car was in need of restoration.

What happened to the Black Hemi with TA Hood car? With features like that it seems like that car should be restored regardless of what condition it's in.

So the N94 cars with a single carb can have AC, but their air cleaner doesn't seal properly to the opening in the hood. Is that right? So is the air cleaner round or oval?

Six pack cars (including all TAs) weren't supposed to come with speed control. I'm not sure why. I've put it on one and it works great!

I was considering puting the A63 package on a TA clone I'm building, but have decided against it for a few reasons. Out of curiosity, How did the factory attach the rear hood molding to a TA hood in 71? It's supposed to clip on, but the fiberglass hood is thicker. Did they grind the hood thinner, or spread the molding and hold it with butyle rubber or screws? any idea?

Tav