When I purchased the car it was missing: hood, air cleaner, engine, trans, wheels (15x7s) & rear spoiler.
Other than that, it was pretty complete.

I asked GG what the air cleaner should look like & he had seen a fresh air single 4bbl air cleaner at a couple of swap meets on the east coast. Looked like a '70-'71 340 air cleaner with a seal on top of it with the orange '70+ "air grabber" lid.

My brother found an air cleaner at Spring Fling & showed it to Galen, I now have that air cleaner. It is a '70-'71 style 340 air cleaner base (one piece & a little taller) with a 1-1/2" flange around the top & a SHAKER seal. It has 2 plates over the openings, similar to the T/A "hot air" doors. This seal comes nowhere close to meeting the hole on the bottom of the hood.

I have a list of N94 air cleaner part numbers; where I don't know? I remember there being more than one part number for single 4bbl application. This air cleaner I have may actually be correct for 340 only. Sorry, no pics at this time. The car and pile of parts are in Ohio & I'm in Las Vegas.