Daniel....hope you are doing well. Very inetersesting post you started here. I do not want to hijack your post; however, I was very surprised to read the low number of cars with the N94 option.

As some of you on this board know, our car "EL HEMI" is a Hemi R/T with a T/A hood (non-factory). The T/A hood was given to my dad by someone in Chrysler who worked in the design studio during the 60's and 70's.

This T/A hood is believed to be a prototype. The same hood that appears in the pictures Dodge PR Dept took of the prototype Challenger T/A prior to its release.

I am curious to see if there are people in this board that would have original pictures of N94 air cleaner lids. According to my research, these lids were different than the ones that came with the bulge/rallye hood. Lids had the same outer lip as the ones on six pack cars. Outer lip was half inch or so longer and slanted down slighlty.

In order to duplicate this I asked Rick Kreuziger (resto rick) to duplicate this. Attached find pictures.