I have alway been told that the production figures you quoted Daniel were USA only.I was told this by Chrysler Historical back in the late Seventies.That is why I put up those numbers for the Canadian 1971 Challengers.Alan and I agree the figures for Canadian cars are not in the USA production figures and he is right there are atleast 3 1971 Convt. Challengers with shakers in Ontario.I know of one Export 1971 Hemi Challenger with a Shaker also,so that would also not he in those USA figures.This is like stating Hemi Production numbers for 1971 Challengers. 70-71 1971 Hemi Challengers sold new in the USA there is a question of just how many exactly by one car because it is amassed of a percentage of cars. 5 1971 Hemi Challengers sold new in Canada, know to be correct. 2 know export 1971 Hemi Challengers.That would make either 77 or 78 total 1971 Hemi Challengers known but the USA production figures state 70or 71 Hemi Challenger built.

Daniel I am not sure if I still have the information about what cars exactly got the shaker hoods in Dec and Feb. I believe I have sent a list of 1970 Hemi Challengers,serial numbers only that I collected from 1977 till about 1992 to Ola Niellson for his registery.I can try to see if I can find that list and send it to you if you like,not sure if you still are into that 1970 Hemi Challenger stuff since you sold your wheels.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY