Changing the gov will change the light throttle shift rpm too. Rick will need to ask you a few questions about your setup before he will suggest a gov kit. Also, ask Rick about the Split-Shift spring kit becuase you will most likely need it once you have the new gov in. This kit contains some springs that you will need to swap out in yoour VB. If you installed your TF-2 kit, then you can EASILY swap one of these springs out in the 1-2 shift piston to tune the WOT shift differences between the 1-2 WOT and the 2-3 WOT shifts. In other words, once you add the new gov and your goal is to get both the 1-2 and the 2-3 WOT shift points to the same rpm. If the new gov makes a large difference in shift points (lets say 5400/5800rpms), then the kit will have a spring (with instructions) that may allow the shift points to become closer (maybe 5600/5800rpms).
I have used two of the A-A gov's and each time I wanted to get both WOT shifts within a 100rpm difference, I had to use the A-A Split-Shift spring kit to get me close (if I remember right, both times I was within 200rpms). Then to get my shift points even closer (I was beening anal about it), I bought some springs from a spring manufacturer once I measured a couple of the 1-2 shift springs. Then after some testing I was able to get both my shifts points to the same rpm. You can also use the line pressure to gain/lose shift rpms too.

I am a huge fan of tuning the shift points in an auto car. The valve body can be fine tuned just like the carb and the ignition of a car.

1970 YO7 A66 [Canadian Export] F8 Challenger
340 (Currently in shop for stroker assy.)