Thanks, Tommy. I have to tell you, as a dad (and I know that you're one) it's a great thrill to see your son do as well as he did, especially in his chosen class of NSS. I don't know who was more thrilled, him or me. It's flattering to know that others were pulling for him, too. He's a good kid.(Well, not exactly a kid anymore, but forgive my transgression).

Doug and Bob elected to run the regular Beaver program, as they are involved in a pretty tight points race. I certainly understand the decision, but they are great NSS racers, too, and a benefit to every program. Our pal Ron McClelland with the Bud's Auto Sales Hemi took out Craig Baumer in a close one...I gotta tell you Craig is some kind of tough!!! He's a great guy, and does a good job. Ronnie beating him was a real accomplishment.

I saw your rig pulling out on Friday evening, and went over and talked to the driver (your dad, maybe?) and he told me someone was ill. I just wanted to make sure everyone was OK.

That .400 tree is tricky, and I really like that dialing with a zero, and not being able to change your dial once the program starts. It makes it a bit more challenging, and incredibly fun. A great group of guys....you guys will see us again soon. Delaware is a bit of a haul, but perhaps at MG.

"Old age and treachery trumps youth and enthusiasm, every time!"

East Central Director / Chrysler Power Magazine

www.reasbeckracing.webs.com