A great shout out to Beaver Bob, he did it again!! Pulled off yet another fabulous Nostalgia weekend!!

Another great shout out to my son Kyle, who runner-upped in the 422 Motorsports All Star event on Saturday evening.....he did a great job, and the car ran flawless. A breakout ended capped the evening, but it was a fabulous evening. The first round, he took out his dad (me), and didn't look back. Geat job, Kyle. That 422 Motorsports series is a great deal.....having to dial a zero and then not being able to change it sure makes a driver out of you. They work hard at putting on a good show, and do. Hat's off to you guys.

Ronnie McClelland, myself, both had decent weekends. Ronnie went three rounds on Saturday, two on Friday evening. Myself, this blind old bald guy went some rounds himself on Friday. Congrats to Aaron, Ronnie's son, who had a very good showing in Nostalgia Jr. Stock as well with his Duster.

A lot of thanks are in order....first, a BIG, BIG thanks to Pro Shift Charger and Bob Roles (Slammin' Savoy) Hemi who fixed Kyle up with a starter motor after his failed on Friday. It was a late night changing it, but it sure paid off. Thanks so much, guys. Thanks to Bob George Racing and Bud's Auto Sales for everything that paid off....Brother Bob for so much it's hard to name it all. I hope we did you and the rest of BGR proud.

Tommy D....I hope all is well. I hunted you up on Friday evening, but someone said there were some problems and you headed home. I pray everything is OK......

Thanks to everyone who made the weekend so enjoyable. It was so much fun, I think we'll do it again next year!!

Last edited by Steve1118; 08/16/09 05:40 PM.

"Old age and treachery trumps youth and enthusiasm, every time!"

East Central Director / Chrysler Power Magazine

www.reasbeckracing.webs.com