Last night I was changing the spark plugs in the Cirrus when one of them snapped off. It snapped right on top of the thread so the threaded body and bent over “tab piece” are still in place. I plugged the remaining ceramic part into the wire and put it back together but now it sounds like it has an exhaust leak so it’s probably not going to work. With the price of fuel I can live with three cylinders if need be and that will work but I’d like to fix it if possible without tearing it apart. It’s a $600 car and I’ve already had to put money into it and not want to spend much more. Then again I don’t have money for another car and fueling up the truck is painful. Does it sound like it’s possible to fix it without tearing it apart? It shouldn’t be stripped out, yet anyway, so I’m hoping maybe an easy out might work? Maybe heat it up and hope it comes loose. I have oil blowby in the cylinder so maybe an open flame is a bad idea? Anyway, any advice would be great. I just got the car back on the road after spending way too much time putting on a new power steering box and now this happens. I’m just sick of it!!!