Quote:

Quote:

well now i have another issue. Got about 35 passes on this engine. It lost 4 mph but i didn't think anything about it since i was changing the combo anyway. So i just took it apart and was looking for a way to help return the top end oil quicker and i see the front 3 cam bearings have all turned.

Just sucks to hear stories like this I've yet to run mine. I asked both Indy and the guy who sold me the block whether I needed to open up the valley oil passages and pin the cam bearings. The look I got from the Indy guys at the Mopars at the Strip event was like "you stupid fu** how dare you question our engineering. That was basically the answer I got from them too. "Don't touch the galley holes, and the cam bearings are fine as is and won't spin". It sure as hell would have been a lot easier to deal with while my engine was still at the machine shop and not all buttoned up.

A guy shouldn't have to worry about this kind of thing after spending the big bucks on "high end" American made parts.

I agree with you but as long as i have reading these threads, i have learned to buy Indy stuff through someone you trust and have them check it out before using it.Then if its wrong you can take it out on them.