I was deep in the heart of PLF territory last night...

Was going to write about it,but was just exhausted by the time I got home..

After spending the entire day loading a container, had to head up into the mountains to the little ski resort-sorta town of Crestline. Was more than a 2 hour drive and was a pretty cool view late at night going up the mountains...but the temps kept dropping....and dropping...and dropping the higher into the mountains I went.
Think the town is at around 5000 or more feet? So finally made my way into the little town, and as driving through I actually (for the first time) saw a truck with a snow plow hooked to it! (no snow this time of year up there yet, but guess they were getting ready?)
I was going to pull over and try to get a picture standing next to it but was pitch black out nearly as it was.

Oh, and I actually got lost like 3 times even with the GPS just tons of little teenie winding around streets there, half of which you could'nt see signs or anything

The lady we went to buy the truck from said she would meet us at a store on a "main" road because there was no way we'd find her place at all

Got home around 11:30 after all that...it was in the low-mid 40's when I left up there, and upper 60's down here in the warm country (and calling for 80's here the next few days.

There is my Epic story from last night...now to head back to the warehouse and try to finish loading yet another container