Quote:

The K bar bolts right in like your current one does, 4 large bolts. Somebody might chime in and tell you if the LCA's have a different tab location on the 70-up for the sway bar. ..

The 70-72 B/E LCA's have sway bar tabs in the middle of them. The 66-69 LCA's have sway bar tabs on the end.

Hotchkis now makes 70-72 B/E LCA tabs you can weld into your non sway bar lower control arm. Might be easier for you since in live in HI and parts must be scarce.

I know the E-body 70-74 and 71-72 B-body K-frames have a different steering box angle. I don't think it's an issue with stock exhaust. But has anyone had a steering geometry related issue from the swap? I have heard TTI having an issue with swapped K-members since there stuff is tucked up so close.

If you K-member doesn't have a stud mounted idler and the idler is bolted to the Kmember sandwiched between two pieces of flat metal on top and on bottom, than there is nothing gained there.

Only gain would be the shorter 70 style sway bar. That allows for more front tire backspacing than 4.75 or so.

Lefty has a 67 B-body Coronet setup for handling. Wonder what his thoughts are?