WELL! funny you ask... If this is the CAT one there's a hole series of crap that I had to do to make it work that they failed to mention in the instructions. So since I don't want to have to figure out to download images you can email me for images unless someone can tell me how I can download directly from my computer to here. I had to fab a spacer out of 1/8th inch aluminum that went on before the crank gear in order to move the oil slinger far enough away from the driver side idler button and still retain proper tolerances with the timing cover. I installed the idler button long ends towards the inside then had to grind the drivers side button down as much as possible and still have enough steel to retain the "C" clip (about 1/16")which moved the idler gear as far back as possible THEN... you have to grind down the cam gear button for proper tolerances... THEN dry install the timing cover and check all tolerances one more time and (preferably with the spark plugs pulled) hand turn the motor to make absolute freaken sure everything is smooth. Then you can reinstall the cover proper and your good to go!
P.S. I got the quiet version which sounds like a Mc Donald Douglas DC-10 turbine engine (way freaken cool!)

5339604-Geardrivemod1.JPG (386 downloads)
Last edited by Dusted_Ya; 07/07/09 09:18 PM.