Quote:

Lots of guys are more or less afraid of EFI or they won't try it because of cost.. but a good system should could and most times would give better all around performance.... just not more peak HP.
Is that right Rich?

There's no question that drivabily improves as well as MPG, but the peak HP gain is minimal if you compare it to a well tuned single plane or tunnel ram. I have said it many times - you don't go to EFI for more peak power, just better running overall.

Quote:

Rich, have you ever used an Accel gen7?? I know you are a FAST guy and sell FAST, but do you have any Accel experience? What would be hard about the gen7?

When I decided to get back into EFI (I used to design EFI systems in the 70s) I had a few basic requirements that BOTH Accel DFI and FAST met. I would call them equal in any street or street/strip application. Yes, I have tuned DFI systems and I found it veri similar to FAST. The only reason I went with FAST is I knew (being a Mopar guy) that I'd be getting into a lot of custom installations such as Coil-On-Plug and stack style manifolds which are very critical to injector timing. I wanted to have a relationship with the key engineers. That was hard to do with Accel. They just wanted me to be a dealer. But with FAST, and my previous background with Comp Cams when I owned Mopar Engines West, I was able to get in direct communications with the design engineers. That communications has made all the difference in the world for those one off trick engines.

Quote:

Anybody know how to run nitrous with the EZ-efi setup?
Rich?

I wouldn't try it. The EZ system is constantly trying to learn what the engine wants and is doing. Nitrous confuses the ECU such that the engine will run poorly for a while after nitrous use. Stay with PORT injection with nitrous!

Quote:

Help?

I have a few documents on my tech download page that walk you through the entire EFI process. These files all begin "All you wanted to know about EFI but were afraid to ask".
That, together with my training CD and my tuning help will always get you there! I answer the phone and return my calls which today is valuable in itself.

BTW: Here's a pic of the Stage-V manifold I mentioned.