Quote:

Where the coil for the Cuda?? FWIW I haven't seen a report on the test light results...

I tore the cuda apart 4 years ago, and have since moved 2 and a half times...it's in a box somewhere. My garage is a pile of boxes, car parts, garage equipment and the cuda...by the end of this summer, I should have my 30x40 shop built, and I can finally spread that stuff out and unpack it!

Both the coil and orange box have power in "run" and in "start". I thought maybe I had a bad ground since the battery is now 6 feet further from the engine, and the ground cable is in a new spot, do I used a jumper to ground the box straight to the neg battery post, still no start. Resistance accross the coil is .5 ohms, but shows an open from the positive terminal to the coil wire..,Is this normal? Or should it be .5 like the terminals?

After seeing how weak the spark was last night by grounding the coil and making it fire, I think it's a weak coil...finally burnt out from not running a ballast maybe? Just freak timing!

I think I'm ready to replace it and see what happens, unless I can check something else? (I guess I could get a helping hand and have someone crank the engine while checking the coil spark that way yet too)

**Photobucket sucks**