This is what I asked about thinking the hot pant girls were on a plum crazy racing team car,I asked quite a while back in a post,it was plum nuts,so was I when I saw them in 72 at division points meet in omaha,39 willys coupe was whom we were there to pit crew with,Duane Dysinka,with the omaha on front in green at same race posted later here,he was known as wheelie king of midwest and ran 283 bored to 292 fuel injection in it if I remember correctly d/gas.May not have spelling correct on Duane`s name but my uncle worked at napa in Omaha and it is why I was at the race in first place.I was 15 then,thanks for the pics Big Dad,I had a hawkeye camera and had no clue how to use it,and when I got pictures back very few are worth posting but will scan and post the few that are,71 pics.Found a couple pics and they are bad and were dated 72 on picture.So have say it must of been in 72.Most these cars were there and Judy Lilly was in her ss/aa bacaruda and won,don grotheer defeated dyno don in finals of pro stock there also.My uncle was chevy,me and my father were for the mopar camp.Both pro stockers lost clutches in final and grotheer out coasted for win.Will never forget what got me hooked young on this sport....

Last edited by 6packattk; 02/02/10 04:32 AM.