Details about last night and the week leading up to to this.

I put 91 octane fuel in the car to cruise it around all week and then a buddy pointed out they were having a trst and tune Friday night at Mid America Dragway that was previously not on the schedule. That meant I had to get all the 91 out and put 93 in it! So, I did what anyone would do. I used it as my daily driver for work all week! It's 25 miles back round trip and with some evenings out driving through the countryside, I was able to fill it back up with 93 Thursday night.

The DA was 3500 and it was cooling off and about 80°. Not great but better than it has been. We get in the staging lanes and I'm next up. The guy tells me the 1/4 clocks aren't working and ask what I want to do. Well, crap! I only have one bottle with me tonight so I decide to shut everything down and run n/a just to put some heat in the engine. It does okay and clicks off a 7.26 at 95 mph.

Later they finally get the timing system fixed and I pull into stage. Car hooks pretty good (it's just a test and tune but prep hasn't went away yet) and it RIPS down through on a pretty decent pass! I can't see the scoreboards so I'm guessing it was probably another 10.0!

I read the timeslip and let out a whoop! I'm sure I scared the timing shack personnel!

So this morning the grass is greener, the water is wetter and I've finally checked this thing I've been pursuing a few years now off my list!

*giant sigh*

'63 Dodge 330

11.19 @ 121 mph
Pump gas, n/a, through the mufflers on street tires with 3.54's. 3,600 lbs.

9.92 @ 135mph with a 350 shot of nitrous and 93 octane pump. 1.43 60 ft. 3,750 lbs.