I’ve been getting the parts car and pieces ready to list for sale and finally got everything together (it’s listed on this site under A Bodies for sale).

[Linked Image]Z R34 by M Patterson, on Flickr

We still got a little done on the Green car. When I test drove the car before I bought it, the rear end howled like a banshee. The rear end had 4.10s in it, which I knew I was going to change out for a set of 4.30s anyway so that was no big deal. I had already ordered the gears when I determined it was a 489 housing.

Everything I’ve looked at on the Green car had been very well done with quality parts. Tearing the rear end apart was really no different; new brake drums, aftermarket axles, new Green bearings. When we got the carrier out it also had new bearings and had a new ring and pinion, but who ever set it up either didn’t know how to set it up or didn’t care and had ruined a new set of gears. Fortunately, the case and sure grip were still good. Honestly I don’t have the patience to set up rear ends, and I don’t think I could stand long enough to do it anyway so I sent it out to a guy I trust to do them. It came back yesterday and is ready to go back in next weekend.

[Linked Image]489 430 by M Patterson, on Flickr

1957 Plymouth (Hemi, Dual Quads, A833 4 Speed 9 1/4 w 4.10) Sold
1937 Dodge Pickup (Hemi, 6X2 intake, 46RH, Dana 60 w 4.56) Sold
1968 Plymouth Valiant 2dr sedan (354 HEMI, 46RH w/4.30 gears) under construction