Were we discussing home furnishings or racecar parts? FWIW we support as many American companies as possible. I know you do as well as anyone else the overwhelming majority of electronics are made overseas, find me an American company making them and they will get my support. We try to buy home furnishing made in the USA as much as possible. Sub Zero and Wolf in the Kitchen. Assembled here but I'm sure many parts sourced from overseas. The question is are those part stolen technology and from American companies? I am fairly surer we all know that answer to be no. Would I buy a Chinese knock off TV or a Japanese one, easy call why support communist China who has a knack of stealing and reverse engineering technology from countries and companies who actually developed it. Ill buy the Japanese one, since they developed the tech. House full of Sony's here from 100" to 54". I have found in life if you buy cheap stuff you get just that cheap stuff. Furniture is all made in the US custom stuff. We don't go to the box stores to buy furniture. We prefer to pay more for custom built pieces to get what we want and know that it will stand the test of time.

As for racecar stuff it helps to know who you are dealing with. Forming relationships with companies and contacts rather than chasing the cheapest way to get it done. Feel free to come and point out the off shore stuff in my shop. Parts or tools...Hell I even over paid for my American made vise from Wilton....

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"