Hi Randy, Thanks for pitching in! Glad you think the holes look right. That and your pics help quite a bit, especially the first pic.

This isn't a California car though. Here's another pic of my inner fender with the aftermarket water valve that was on the car when I got it. This aftermarket valve came from Year One in the early 90's. I got the receipt for it when I bought the car.

The BLUE arrow marks the sheetmetal dimple where the clamp for the California car Evap line would go. You can also see this dimple on the first pic you posted.

Going by all the pics posted so far, and what people have said, I'm Guessing that the GREEN & BLACK arrows mark the holes for the factory water valve bracket.

That would mean that the PINK arrow is a hole that was drilled for the aftermarket valve, and that I should weld that up before painting the car.

As soon as I get the factory style bracket I ordered from Bill Rolik (still on the way) I'll test fit it up to those GREEN & BLACK holes, and if they match up then I'm all set.

Tav