Do Stage V roller rockers on an Eddy Jr head have the same push rod clearance problems, I believe their ratios start ar 1.6 but not sure if there are 1.5s or 1.55. The TD are very nice and a friend has them on he 572 Hemi in his race car with the spray bars. I believe both oil via push rod and spray bar is available from T&D just the price is higher that many want to pay. Stock Type rocker from Mopar can be an experience testing to see how close they are in Ratio. Indy is a no for this type of set up. Those guys from Canada HemiGuys that sell both a Roller and Wide pad type of Hemi Rocker anyone used them on a good roller hemi set up with lots of spring pressure and did they survive. Looks like I am going to mock up and see if there is a contact problem in the Push Rod Guide. It was easier to run a 426 Cast iron motor then to go big 572 with Aluminum. Stage V heads out of FHO likely does not have this problem do to the size of the work Banning does on the push rod bushing. This is a good read and anyone used these parts BMBlock, Eddy Jr. Heads should make this a read before ordering or assembling.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY