Originally Posted by SomeCarGuy
Originally Posted by jcc
Originally Posted by SomeCarGuy
Originally Posted by jcc
All an interesting antidotal read, but I am unconvinced there is even a correlation between EV tire wear claims and the stories shared above regarding tire temps, overloaded coal trucks off road, 2 mph speed increases, and grandfather stories from a time tire tread technology still had brand names as their tread patterns. grin

lol I guess you know more than the rest of the world. Loading makes a huge difference. Always. And he’s right spot on about the coal stuff. Leonard Lawson made a kings ransom building roads over and over and I’m sure the coal sticker for running over 80k was his idea slipped to a bought and paid for gubnor.

Maybe I'm not as gullible, or I have never read about an EV overloaded with coal driven off road.

Nope, you just muck up threads with your rhetoric for no reason, here insinuating you know some engineering trivia the rest of the world does not. Pretty much spot on for your behavior, which has been noted here and on at least one other forum- by a jury of your peers. I have no idea how you got to an ev being loaded with coal, I do award you points for the most tortured nonsense I’ve seen posted on the internet so far this year.

So we agree then, I'm maybe less gullible then others, while we are off topic? LOL
Sorry you can't figure out my reason, even when its right in front of you.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.