If you are dead set on using that distributer than you will have to cut off 7 of the 8 reluctor tabs so that it has only 1 signal for the cam sync. You will then need a crank trigger at least. You would be better off getting a dual sync distributer for simplicity. If you don't care about Sequential fuel injection than you can use the distributer as-is but you give up some of the advantages of sequential EFI.

I have my 572 Hemi converted to fuel injection using a FAST XFI box and so happy I went in that direction. I used the MSD dual sync but that is configured to trigger off the leading edges and to make a long story short, needs a rotor phasing kit to make work because the relationship between the crank and cam phasing angle isn't right. A FAST dual sync would have been better option with the FAST XFI but it doesn't physically clear everything as well as the MSD unit.

AG

1970 Challenger w/572 Hemi street car and my pride and joy. 1986 T-Type with 272 Stage 2 Buick V6 engine - True 8 second street car. Just updated the engine and put down 928 HP @ 35# boost to the ground on chasis dyno. 1976 Cee Bee Avenger Jet Boat - 460 Ford powered.